Forensic Engineers Melbourne
Melbourne Forensic engineers Melbourne provide services in the case of a collapse or after major natural storms to our clients. EMA Engineers has expert engineers as Forensic Engineers and Building Damage Assessment.
Highly experienced structural forensic engineers with forensic engineering experience and engineering staff is available for investigation, diagnosis, assessment and remediation advice covering, buildings and structures for damage of all types. We have experience of providing damage assessment and forensic inspections after major hurricanes including Andrew, Charlie, Katrina & Rita.
Melbourne Forensic Engineers Cocoa
Our forensic engineers are trusted by the architects, property owners, builders, insurers and loss adjusters to establish the root cause of building and structural failures and to determine cost effective remedial works by forensic engineers Houston and Corpus Christi, who provide damage assessment as well as root cause investigation and damages related to hurricanes, floods and hail/wind.
- Structural / Building Assessments, Inspections, and Investigations by forensic engineers Houston after hurricanes, floods and storms to building roofs, and exterior.
- Investigation and damage assessment of all types of buildings and structures, retaining walls, pavements, water tanks and swimming pools by Forensic Engineers Melbourne.
- Expert Witness and Reporting service for legal proceedings and court hearings.
- Building and Structural Defects and Damage Causation investigation and reporting.
- Forensic engineers provide Cause of damage determination and repair specification for the insurance industry.
- Remediation advises and disaster assessment following fire, storm, earthquake and flood events by forensic engineers Houston.
- Pre-purchase building inspections for residential, commercial and industrial properties using forensic engineers.
- Preventative risk assessments.
- Hurricane damage assessments
- Wind damage inspections and assessments, forensic engineers Melbourne.
- Building claddings wind damage
- Roof damage assessments by forensic engineers.
- hurricane damage assessments in Austin, Corpus Christi, Houston.
- Building maintenance appraisals and recommendations.
- Dilapidation surveys prior/post construction.
- Building movement and underpinning.
- Infrastructure damage and emergency management plans (buildings, bridges and other structures).
- Hurricane building damage inspections, providing structural and building advice to property owners.
Forensic Engineers Methods
There are many examples of forensic methods used to investigate accidents and disasters, and one of the earliest in the modern period being the fall of the Dee bridge at Chester, England. It was built using cast iron girders, where each of which was made of three very large castings dovetailed together. Each girder was strengthened by wrought iron bars along the length.
Duties of Forensic Engineers
Although strong in compression, cast iron was known to be brittle in tension or bending. On the day of the accident, the bridge deck was covered with track ballast to prevent the oak beams supporting the track from catching fire, imposing a heavy extra load on the girders supporting the bridge and probably exacerbating the accident. Stephenson took this precaution because of a recent fire on the Great Western Railway at Uxbridge, London, where Isambard Kingdom Brunel’s bridge caught fire and collapsed.
From blasting damage to sinkholes, vehicular impact to design defects, swimming pool damage to floor deflection, our team of seasoned forensic engineers is uniquely qualified to evaluate and diagnose structural issues. Don’t settle for a best guess opinion—get a clear and defensible opinion from EMA forensic engineers.