Building Engineers for Damage Assessment
EMA provides expert building engineers to our clients. The engineers from EMA Engineering’s expertise is Forensic Engineering and Building Damage Assessment.
Highly experienced Structural Building Engineers with forensic engineering experience and engineering staff are available for investigation, diagnosis, assessment and remediation advice covering, buildings and structures for damage of all types. We have experience of providing damage assessment and forensic inspections after major hurricanes including Andrew, Charlie, Katrina & Rita.
We are trusted by the architects, property owners, builders, insurers and loss adjusters to establish the root cause of building and structural failures and to determine cost effective remedial works.
Building Engineers Scope of work.
- Structural / Building Assessments, Inspections and Forensic Investigations by engineers.
- Investigation and damage assessment of all types of buildings and structures, retaining walls, pavements, water tanks and swimming pools.
- Expert Witness and Reporting service for legal proceedings and court hearings.
- Building and Structural Defects and Damage Causation investigation and reporting.
- Cause of damage determination and repair specification for the insurance industry.
- Remediation advice and disaster assessment following fire, storm, earthquake and flood events.
- Pre-purchase building inspections for residential, commercial and industrial properties by licensed building engineers.
- Preventative risk assessments.
- Building maintenance appraisals and recommendations.
- Dilapidation surveys prior/post construction.
- Building movement and underpinning.
- Infrastructure damage and emergency management plans (buildings, bridges and other structures).
- General building inspections, providing structural and building advice to property owners by professional engineers.