EMA provides Professional Building engineers on Call in Florida to our clients. The engineers from EMA Engineering’s expertise is Forensic Engineering and Professional Building engineers ON Call Damage Assessment
Highly experienced Structural Building Engineers with forensic engineering experience and engineering staff are available for investigation, diagnosis, assessment and remediation advice covering, buildings and structures for damage of all types. We have experience of providing damage assessment and forensic inspections after major hurricanes including Andrew, Charlie, Katrina & Rita.
We are trusted by the architects, property owners, builders, insurers and loss adjusters to establish the root cause of building and structural failures and to determine cost effective remedial works.
- Structural Assessments, Inspections and Forensic Investigations by engineers.
- Investigation and damage assessment of all types of buildings and structures, retaining walls, pavements, water tanks and swimming pools.
- Expert Witness and Reporting service for legal proceedings and court hearings.
- Building and Structural Defects and Damage Causation investigation and reporting.
- Cause of damage determination and repair specification for the insurance industry.
- Remediation advice and disaster assessment following fire, storm, earthquake and flood events.
- Pre-purchase building inspections for residential, commercial and industrial properties by licensed building engineers.
- Preventative risk assessments,
In the United States of America a professional engineers on call, also known as Architectural engineering is the application of engineering principles and technology to building design and construction. Definitions of an architectural engineer may refer to:
- An engineer in the structural, mechanical, electrical, construction or other engineering fields of building design and construction.
- A licensed engineering professional in parts of the United States.
- Architectural engineers are those who work with other engineers and architects for the designing and construction of buildings.
The architectural engineer applies the knowledge and skills of broader engineering disciplines to the design, construction, operation, maintenance, and renovation of buildings and their component systems while paying careful attention to their effects on the surrounding environment.
With the establishment of a specific “Architectural Engineering” NCEES Professional Engineering registration examination in the 1990s, and first offering in April 2003, Architectural Engineering is now recognized as a distinct engineering discipline in the United States.Structural maintenance appraisals and recommendations.
- Dilapidation surveys prior/post construction.
- Structure movement and underpinning.
- Infrastructure damage and emergency management plans (structures, bridges and other structures).
- General structural inspections, providing structural and building advice to property owners by professional engineers.